Tuesday, September 4, 2012

South of Market

When choosing my favorite sites for all things residential design, I included a wide spectrum of price points, from Ikea, to Anthro, to South of Market. This is important because certain clients are going to have tighter budgets than others and its good to expose myself to the different options available at different prices. I also kept my particular design styles in mind and know I could find something I would potentially use/like from each site. I included lighting, fabric, paint, furniture, and accessory sites, but my favorite would have to be South of Market--I love the earthy tones, colors, and materials used throughout their products and think I would be able to implement just about anything from their site into houses I would potentially design. It also offers a variety of products from rugs, to tables, to sofas, to pillows, to lamps--they've got it all and don't limit themselves to certain items.

No comments:

Post a Comment